Monday, February 7, 2011

future paths

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."

This quote from our neighbor from the past, Mr. Samuel Langhorne Clemens, has been at work on my mind the last few days. I don't want to be a man with many regrets. I want to take hold of my opportunities in the present day, before the present day turns into yesterday. To take risks, calculated risks. To take hold of my life, not to be a drifter.

It turns out this test I took online just told me I'm more left-brained then right-brained.

also, check out www.sethgodin.com
really neat stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment